Thanks for visiting my site. I'm basically a super nerd dad of three boys with a wonderful wife who means everything to me.
I enjoy writing on the site about christianity and technology. An interesting mix, to be sure. I also have lots of resources here on the site from digital parenting guides to classes and devos. Below, you'll find some of the people and organizations I work with.
It would be a pleasure to for you to get in touch. If you want to book me for a speaking engagement, ask a tech question, or just chat - you can email me at email@example.com.
Things that are taking my focus NOW
- Making my family a priority on nights, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Working as Education Minister at the Graymere Church of Christ
- Maintaining Graymere's Education website, GraymereHub
- Working with Graymere's video ministry and Andrew Phillips on our TV show Connections
- Helping design and plan the 2019 Revival Youth Minister's Retreat here at Graymere
- Presenting my Active Digital Parenting seminars at venues all around the country
- Enjoying YouTube channels such as MKBHD, My Life in Gaming, Metal Jesus Rocks
- Currently reading: The Art of Rest by Adam Mabry and The Reason I Jump by Naoki Higashida
- Writing a couple of upcoming articles for The Gospel Advocate magazine
- Maintaining the app and website for Evangelism University as well as serving on their board
- Maintaining the website for M2Y as well as helping to plan the 2018 conference